Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's bad

It's really bad :( I haven't posted in over 2 weeks! Sorry! Adom and I went to stay at GiGi and PopPop's for a while and Greg joined us the last week. We had such a wonderful time! So over the next few days I will be catching up on pictures. We celebrated Adom's 2nd birthday while we were there and spent a lot of time with family and friends. So.... get ready for lots of pictures :) Hope everyone is surviving the heat! It was 108 degrees in Dallas yesterday ugh! I can't wait till fall! Blessings!

My first attempt at blogging a video.... we'll see how it goes :) Adom loved riding up and down this little hill at Gigi's in his car.


1 comment:

~kristi said...

LE said that's gigi and adom! Cute video, but Ben stole my speakers, so I don't know if there was audio or not. Cute video!