Sunday, August 10, 2008

A day at the Mall








Saturday was soooo hot. We decided to take Adom to the mall for some fun family time. First we ate Chick-fil-A. The boy loves french fries!






Then after a lot of "Dada's" (French Fries) we attempted our first carousel ride.




Let's just say I'm glad Greg was the one to volunteer to go on with him.






I was more than happy taking pictures :)















I love this picture. It's as if he were asking Greg,

"What were you thinking?!"

















"What is this thing, and why am I on it?"


Finally we ended the day at the kids play area where Adom displayed his awesome stuntman skills. haha. it was quite the day. Fun. But exhausting.

2 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Congrats on selling your home. I can only imagine what a relief that must be! Yes we are expecting again, found out mothers day. How neat to have a mall with such a great play area.

~kristi said...

nice landing!