Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2 Years Old!

My baby is 2! I can not believe how fast these last 2 years have flown by. He is such a joy in our lives, I can not imagine life without him.
So we had a birthday party for him on the 26th (his actual Bday is the 27th) and it turned out great! Adom and baby Landon (Ryan and April Simpson's youngest) were the only boys haha! Adom was definitely the Ladies Man for the day :) He got tons of wonderful presents and played with lots of little girls all day long. I made cupcakes with dinosaurs on top for his birthday and of course the little toot wouldn't even take a bite... instead he ate his weight in gummy bears (see them in the bowl below the cupcakes?). I didn't care, it was his day, and besides the rest of us didn't have any problems finishing off the cupcakes :) Greg was busy filming everything so we didn't get a whole lot of pictures. Maybe I'll attempt to download the film off of our video camera... maybe. Thanks to all that made Adom's 2nd Birthday so wonderful!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: