Monday, August 18, 2008

Food Photography

Today I decided to bake some muffins.


Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins to be exact. mmmm.


They turned out beautifully, so I thought I would snap a shot, not expecting to find a new hobby...


I love food, I love photography. FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY!


I'm good with still objects when it comes to taking pictures. I like to take my time finding the right angles, and lighting.


I'll leave the rest of the picture taking to my wonderful hubby!


So I'm going to try to remember to take photographs of what I cook. I hope you like it. Blessings!


Oh if you would like the recipe leave a comment saying so and I'll post it under my "kitchen ramblings".



4 comments:

The Gossmanns said...

You are SO my blogging hero. Seriously, Colleen. You are the wo-man.

I love your new Food Photography career change. I think there's a future in that, ESPECIALLY if you can find a way to make meatloaf look appealing! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say you have grown up... I remember a time when the drive through was about as culinary as you got! Love ya!

MikeandCharlsie said...

Those look really yummy! Yes please post the recipe. I have some pumpkin in a can just asking to be used up and this recipe could be just the thing!!!

Mike and Amber Murphy said...

You have so many good recipes, and now will have some great pics of the food w/ your new hobby! I think a recipe book is a great gift or hand down...wedding gift if you have any like say, cousins that just got married (hint hint!) especially if you take the pics and put it together with your awesome recipes that seem so doable and delicious! 2 good combinations for busy people!