Thursday, August 7, 2008

First of many I'm sure

I hate it when my Adom is hurting... I don't do well with it.

Ask Greg, I panic.

Especially if theres a fever or puking involved.


I was not there when he picked up the kitty food can...

I was not there when Daddy found little drops of blood on GiGi's porch...

I was there though when he needed to tell me all about it.


And believe me people he milked it for all it was worth.





It wasn't the tiniest of cuts I'll give him that.

So off we went to HEB for "Diego" bandaids.

Just in case your wondering, it has healed and little man is just fine. I'm sure this won't be his last "BoBo". Unfortunatley (For everyone).

2 comments:

~kristi said...

that face says it all!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I love those pictures! THe are priceless!!