Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Husband Tag







What is your husbands name? Gregory Charles Richards



How long have you been married? Little over 3 years






How long did you date? we dated 4 months and were engaged for 2 months before we got married!
How old is he? 27 years old



Who eats more sweets? ME
Who said "I love you" first? I think we both blurted it out
Who is taller? uh.... let me think.... me ;)
How tall is he? 6 ft
Who is smarter? Tricky very tricky


Who can sing the best? He can even though he won't
Who does the laundry? I do






Who does the dishes? We both do
Who pays the bills? Greg but I do it if he tells me to
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does... maybe I do guess it depends on how your looking at the bed



Who mows the lawn? He does (when we have one)
Who cooks dinner? I do! But he does breakfast on the weekends
Who drives?Both of us, I don't do well on long car rides unless I do the driving.
Who kissed who first? We both kissed each other first



Who's the first to admit they are wrong? Me definitely
Who asked who out first? Greg emailed me and awkwardly offered to buy me dinner haha (love you honey!)
Who wears the pants? He does. I like it that way :)


What are his hobbies? Playing the drums, playing the mandolin, disc-golf, computer stuff, playing with Adom, annoying me. They didn't call him "the mosquito" for nothing when he was little.
Favorite Food? Steak and barbequed ribs, cream corn, fried catfish
Favorite Dessert? Leah's cookies from the Peach Tree
Favorite Movie? Dumb and Dumber (Same as Carl haha)
Favorite Kid? So far Adom ;)
Dream Vehicle? The car that Matthew McConaughey drives in "Failure to Launch" it's a classic porsch.


Favorite Place to Visit? Colorado... Oregon too.








I tag Kelli G., Amber, Kristi, and Susan!

2 comments:

The Gossmanns said...

The "Mosquito" eh??!?!? heh heh heh...Good to know...That sure explains alot.

He doesn't have vampire tendencies does he? Weird...

Mike and Amber Murphy said...

You tag Amber...me Amber? I haven't been in "blog-land" in a looong time...I have to catch up! I'll get to it though...fun!