Monday, November 17, 2008

Cloud Comfy

I've always had this saying, "Cloud Comfy." Its what I say when I'm oh so comfy in my bed... you know that feeling when you just DO NOT want to get out of bed because you could not possibly get any comfier (I dont think thats a word) than this!


I think this picture of one week old Adom and his GiGi perfectly portrays my description of "cloud comfy".


A day doesn't go by that I don't miss this wonderful woman. When I married Greg I got two best friends and I'm very blessed to say that my mother-in-law is one of them (Greg is the other haha).


Am I not the luckiest gal? :)


And this is me in all my chubby cheek glory... I look like I was attacked by bees!

I love my mom we've always been the best of friends and I know I can talk to her about anything and everything. We've been through a lot together and I like to think that we're both strong women because of one another.

My mom is the youngest of 8 children! 6 girls and 2 boys in her family... so you can imagine how spoiled I was by all of my aunts! I had many amazing women in my life that contributed to the woman I am today.

Ya I think I am a lucky gal :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention all the older cousins that spoiled you rotten as well... ;) Love you!