Monday, November 10, 2008

Where was I?

I was tagged by my friend Susan...



1 minute ago: I was thinking, "crap my computer screen is breaking".



1 day ago: I was at church.



1 week ago: I was looking forward to library time with new friends.



1 month ago: I was in Kerrville with my Dad during his knee surgery.



3 years ago: I was a newlywed AND we were about to find out that we were pregnant with Adom! CRAZY!



5 years ago: I was a junior in high school. Taking all my junior plus senior classes so I could get the heck out of Camp Wood!



7 years ago: I was a freshman in high school and getting into all sorts of trouble...

10 years ago: 1998? I was in sixth grade I think completely hating school as usual.



I tag Kelli, Jodi, Cari, & Amanda.



The only thing I liked about school was being on the flag corp.
Big bows and all! HAHA!

4 comments:

JJthe1st said...

I did it. Go to my blog. By the way, time has really flown.

JJthe1st said...

Call me when you come down. Love you.

JJthe1st said...

I tagged you on my blog. It's one post down from the Where Was I response.

JJthe1st said...

Sorry.Go to the sixth folder in your My Pictures and post the sixth picture. Tell when and where it was taken and anything else you might want us to know about it. Love you.