Monday, December 8, 2008

Tardiness...


I apologize for my tardiness. Adom and I were in Kerrville for the last 2 weeks! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to visit with all of our friends and family. I will be posting pictures of our trip throughout the next couple of days, even though I didn't get a whole lot of them. Oops.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

As soon as we got home on Saturday I started decorating the apartment for Christmas. Then last night we had our friends Dustin and Jessica over for apple cider (thanks kelli!) and Christmas tree decorating! Pictures to come soon.



Me around 2 yrs old



I truly love this time of year. This is the first year that Adom is really enjoying Christmas as well. It's so neat to see and hear him when he sees Christmas lights. He says, "Wow, Mommy look!" He even got to help Daddy put the star on top of the Christmas tree last night. I can't believe he's so big so soon.



Adom Christmas 07'


When I was little teachers would always tell us to write about our favorite holiday ( I swear I wrote 20 of these kinds of papers). Everyone would write about Christmas and although I did and do love Christmas I always wrote about the 4th of July being my favorite. There was always a big get together with my mom's family in Leakey and I just loved being with all my Aunt's Uncle's and cousins. I guess being an only child, anything where lots of people got together was special to me.



Adom with GiGi and PopPop Christmas 06'
This years Christmas will be a little different, we will be spending it here in Fort Worth. Just the 3 of us. I don't mind though. I'm going to attempt to make a small yet very fancy Christmas dinner and I will be able to totally focus on my little family. I also want to find a book for Adom that tells the story of Jesus' birth to read to him on Christmas Eve. If you have any suggestions send them my way.


Me around 3 yrs old


These next couple of months are going to be very busy. Going to visit friends, amusment parks, Christmas, New years in Kerrville, and thats just December. We'll be packing in January. Our lease is up here at the apartment January 30th so please be praying that we will be able to find the perfect house (with a nice yard!) by then.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: