Monday, November 10, 2008

All Better


Today my baby boy is sick :(


I hate it when he is sick... I've mentioned this before I'm sure.


He is being such a trooper though, just chillin on the couch watching "carcoons".


He thinks when I give him Medicine (he calls it Memes) he should automatically be better. He says, "All Better" and gives me a big grin.... Only to be dissapointed when the "memes" don't work right away.


I have to say though it melts my heart on days like this when all he wants to do is hold onto his momma. Sometimes I think my heart will literally burst with love when he looks up at me with tears in those big brown eyes.


On another note...

This past weekend we went to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, it was breathakingly beautiful! The pictures are on our family web album. Here's the link

http://picasaweb.google.com/therichardsalbum

3 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Colleen that is the most adorable picture of little Adom that I have ever seen!!! He is absolutely incredibly handsome!!!

annie's mom said...

I love the botanic gardens!! WE had family pictures taken there the first year we had Annie...it is so beautiful and your pictures are great! thanks for sharing...I hope Adom is better. Have you found a pediatrician yet?

JJthe1st said...

he is so beautiful... in a very masculine sense greg