Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for your comments! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends!





I've decided to make Egg Drop Soup, I'll let you know next week if it was blog worthy. My mom used to make it for me when I was younger and Verna has made in the past before also. So I figured I could have broth and eggs... Egg Drop Soup!





Thanks again for all the prayers, just knowing so many people are praying for me helps me to know that I'm going to be just fine.





God Bless!





On another note...





My good friend Jodi who I've recently added to my fellow bloggers list (Handprints on the Window) started doing pictures of the day. Well sorry Jodi but I'm stealing your idea! I also have sooo many pictures on my computer that no one ever sees that I would love to share with you! They may be old or new but they will be ones that I really like.



Greg took this picture of Adom while I was out of the house one day.
I think it captured "little Boy" perfectly.

No comments: