Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3 years!



Last Wednesday (Oct. 1st) was our anniversary! I can't believe we've been married for 3 years, I guess having a kid made it go by extra fast haha!










That evening Greg surprised me with a beautiful flower bouquet with all my favorite flowers in them.

And I made him one of his favorite dinners, fried catfish, fried potatoes and corn on the cob. Oh and Cinnammon cookies for desert. It was a very nice evening.





But then our friends Dustin and Jessica were so nice to offer to babysit Adom Saturday night so we could go out to dinner! We went to Texas de Brazil in downtown Fort Worth and it was amazing! They had a huge salad buffet with exotic cheeses and imported olives and oh my gosh all sorts of stuff! Then these guys come around with these huge scewers of meat with big knives and you get to have all sorts of meat. Of course we had desert! It was really neat and we had a great time!

2 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Sounds like a great anniversary! May you have another wonderful year of marriage!

The Gossmanns said...

Congratulations on 3 years. Woo hoo! These first three years have been so action packed - I wonder what the next three will hold...hmmm...

TRIPLETS!!!!

heh heh heh...