Monday, September 15, 2008

Reunion with Cousins











Saturday while we were in Kerrville my Aunt Peggy hosted a swim party reunion at her house for the grandkids and great grandkids. Every summer and Christmas when I was little all of my Uncle Jay's grandkids (who were around my age) would get together for slumber parties, swim parties, tea parties, you name it we did it. We also went to Fiesta Texas every Christmas for their "Texas Christmas". Some of my favorite memories are from these times. So Saturday's swim party was for all the great grandkids. It was actually a swim/slumber party but because Adom was the youngest kid and the fact that hes 2, well I thought it would be better if we didn't stay the night :) But we had a great time getting to see everyone and Aunt Peggy throws an awesome pool party with 50's rock n' roll and everything!



Nana got Adom a bubble bar-b-que pit! It was soo neat and it made tons of bubbles!













Action shot of Caleb

No comments: