Saturday, September 27, 2008

Curious George



Yesterday while I was browsing at Target... which I love :)

I found Curious George the movie on sale for $10!

Brought it home put it on for Adom and let me tell you he loves it! But so do I!

It's just about the cutest kids movie I've ever seen and bonus it has an awesome soundtrack by Jack Johnson!

So if your kids haven't seen this one, go rent it or better yet buy it while it's on sale!

I love it when Adom likes movies that I don't mind watching, cuz let me tell you I'm soooo tired of Baby Einsteins I could... be sick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm so glad to hear that y'all are doing so well up there!!! I miss y'all! Love you all so much. God Bless.

~Nikki~

The Gossmanns said...

Ohhhh, I do love the soundtrack to that one.

I found some Bob the Builder and Blue's Clues VHS tapes at HEB for only $1.50 each!

Oopss...I forgot...no HEB...Yet another reason for you to move to TEMPLE!!! HA HA HA!!! WE HAVE THREE!