Monday, September 15, 2008

Catching up...

Warning: Lots of pictures to come in the next few days!

I know I haven't posted anything in soooo long! It's been kinda crazy around here the last couple of weeks. Adom and I made a trip to Kerrville last weekend to see some family that we hadn't seen in a while. It was a very busy trip and we didn't get to see everyone that we would have liked to see :( But it was a good trip!

So I'll be catching up on that weekend with pictures of what we did and everyone we saw. Stay tuned for more information...


On the way down to Kerrville we stopped in Georgetown and had lunch with Aunt Kristi, Uncle Ben, Bella, and Landry. It was great to see them and the kiddos got to play for a little while, and it broke up our trip very nicely.
I'm really blessed that Adom is such a good little traveler the trips are usually very easy. Except for the occasional wardrobe changes caused by unlimited amounts of juice! Juice keeps him happy when we're in the car and when I'm alone with a 2 yr old on a 5 hour journey I like to keep him happy :)

No comments: