Friday, February 27, 2009

Snap,Crackle,Pop


I couldn't ask for better gal pals than these two fine ladies.

I refer to them as my "kelli(y)'s". Cuz they're mine.

I don't think I could have survived this last year without our weekly chatting sessions on the phone.

We all went through a lot of the same life transitions at the same times. The three of us (and our families) all moved within a 3 week period of one another. We split in 3 totally different directions.

But somehow we've gotten closer through the separation. We've laughed hysterically, blubbered uncontrollably, and just talked about whats on the grocery list this week. All over the phone.

We were blessed in December when we all got to meet up in Temple for a whole weekend together. I can't believe I'm just now blogging about it. I really do love ya'll... I swear.

We are doubly blessed that our hubby's are great friends as well. What a God thing. I am amazed that he has put such wonderful people in my life that make me smile every time I think about them. Of course Adom and Gabe (Jeff and Kelli's little boy) love each other as well. Gabe is one of the very few little guy pals that Adom has... it's so much fun to see them play together. And very soon Adom will have another little guy pal cuz Kelly C. is due to have her little boy on March 10th!

They complete me... *cheesy grin*

Seriously though, they bless my socks off.

And that's saying a lot cuz I never wear socks.

rambling...rambling.... Okay I'm done. Good night.

Love,
The Ramblin' WOman


2 comments:

The Gossmanns said...

sniffle, sniffle........THIS IS THE BEST POST YOU HAVE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE...Then again, maybe I'm just a weeeeee bit biased! haha!

Aw, Colleenie, thanks for this post. I can't tell you what a HUGE joy you are in my life, and Kelly, too - even though she has had to grow up with her name mispelled. poor thing...Anyway, I love you two gals so much. And, wow, I guess I hadn't really stopped to think how we really did all move at the exact same time. Crazy! But, I praise God for you gals and can't wait to see you and your boys on Saturday! Watch out Zoo! here we come!

MikeandCharlsie said...

Ok I was so so so excited about your comment! Wow a homebirth that is wonderful, I had no idea that you leaned toward that stuff. If you need any info or books etc...let me know. Are you preggo or headed that way?