Thursday, February 5, 2009

quick update

We are officially moved into our new home here in Fort Worth! We love it!

We have had a few plumbing issues but God is good and is working all the kinks out for us in his perfect way.

We are up to our eyeballs in boxes needless to say and it seems like we're never going to get unpacked, much less fill this huge house with furniture. I'm sure we'll get there.

There's no way in Toledo that I would post pictures of the house in it's current state even if I could. Which I can't.

Can't find the flippin' cord to download any pictures.

Adom is loving "our new home" as he calls it. The first couple of days he got a little scared when he couldn't find his way around but now he's warming up to it. The back yard is great. Just having a backyard is great! Our neighbors are sooo nice and have lived in the same house next door for 30 years. I see many mornings at their home having coffee at their breakfast table :) I love it!

We also joined Costco... which I LUHV! (I love it that much)

Lot's of work to be done around here but it's gonna be a lot of fun. Thanks for all the prayers sent our way, I know they counted with the big guy!

I might be posting pictures soon... don't hold me to that.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Congrats on getting in the house!! Can't wait to see more pictures of it!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were gonna put up another blog. I knew you had to be in the new house by now. I mentioned to Ethan I don't think anyone can out bet me (or my mom) on unpacking I had the whole house completely unpacked and decorated in two days! I like to make a house a home asap.

The Gossmanns said...

WE NEEEEEED PICTURES!