Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy Busy

Soooo... did I mention we bought a house? Yes I think I did. Did I mention we move in a week? Ha! Let's just say things have been moving fast.





Since Thanksgiving it's been crazy busy around here. We travelled a lot to Kerrville and looked at a lot of houses and we actually bought one!





Thought I would share a few pictures that have been taken over the last couple of months since I haven't been posting many.
Adom and PawPaw during Christmas











Greg and Ben playing sticky hand wars...boys!




Adom and his best friend Brookie.















Christmas at Nana's house.













Showing off his cowboy boots that Nana got him.




Greg and I got him a guitar for Christmas... the boy hasn't gotten a hair cut yet. haha














Playing with baby Emmie




She is so cute!



There are a lot more photos that I could share but I'm a little frustrated with the loading application for my pictures. Overall we had a great Christmas and we got to see lots of family and friends!

Not sure how much I'm going to be able to blog in the next few weeks so if you don't hear from me in a while you might find me under packing peanuts tangled in a web of duck tape.

2 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Ok I so feel your pain! We are moving to Houston soon and I have boxes all over my house! Life never really slows down does it? I'll be thinking of you as I pack.

annie's mom said...

OK I also feel your pain!!! charlsie is right...life just does not slow down. Might as well enjoy the ride, huh? Good luck on your move and wonderful congratulations on your new home!!! I love that neighborhood.
I'm thinking of you too, as I unpack...