Friday, May 16, 2008

We're in K-town

Adom and I made the journey down to Kerrville on Monday. I don't think we're going to be leaving until next Tuesday or Wednesday. I was feeling a little homesick for friends and family and Greg being the wonderful husband that he is told me to get out! So it's been a wonderful relaxing trip for us and we're getting to spend a lot of time with Gigi and PopPop! This weekend we get to stay with Aunt Peggy and my mom here in Kerrville, it's been a while since I've gotten to spend some quality time with them. We also get to spend ALL day with my Dad (Aka Pawpaw) on Saturday. We're going to see my grandma (my dad's mom) in San Antonio so that will be so special for her to see Adom. Greg is leaving on Sunday to go to Las Vegas for a work convention thing so thats another reason we came down, I didn't want to stay by myself :) So here's a picture of us at the Camp Verde general store. Lot's more pics to follow once I'm back in Arlington on my own computer. Needless to say the remainder of our stay is going to be a busy time! God Bless ya!

No comments: