Monday, May 19, 2008

Our weekend

This first picture of Adom with the flags is for Uncle Ethan! God Bless America! :)
Our weekend was pretty busy... On Saturday my Dad, Adom, and I went to see my grandmother in San Antonio. It was a wonderful visit and she really enjoyed being outside with Adom and watching him run around! We got to spend a lot of time with my Dad and Adom truly adores his PawPaw. On Sunday my friend Marissa had her baby shower here in Kerrville and I was so glad I got to make it. It was a beautiful shower and we are so excited for her and Ryan. We can't wait to meet their baby girl Emery Joy due July 6th! (I hope I spelled her name right!) We had a great weekend and Greg called to say he landed safely in Las Vegas but said it's a really crazy city! We miss him so much and can't wait to see him this week!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: