Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Zoo

Adom got to touch the seashells and little crabs at the Texas Wildlife exhibit! He did not want to touch anything that moved though haha. I think the birds were called Green Jays they were beautiful and their native to Texas! I've never seen these have you? Then Nana insisted that we take a train ride, and I'm so glad she did! I think it was Adom's favorite part of the day, he talked about it the whole rest of the day! "Choo Choo"! It seems like everytime we go to the Zoo so do Uncle Ben, Aunt Kristi and Landry and Bella go too! It looks like they had just as much fun as we did!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~kristi said...

bright minds think alike!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Our closest zoo to San Angelo is Abilene ... which is 1 1/2 hours away! ya are Lucky to be so close!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Hey so 2 comments for one post ...

I just read your shirt ... my cousin just started working for the Komen cancer research there in Dallas! he loves it!