Thursday, May 22, 2008

Definitely a Richards

If this isn't a Richards look I don't know what is! Adom and I drove back to Arlington yesterday. We had such a wonderful time in Kerrville! We were all sad to leave, BUT Greg and my mom are both flying in tonight! Greg from his work convention in Las Vegas and my mom from San Antonio. Mom will be staying with us for a few days so we're so excited to see Daddy and Nana! I think Adom is getting a little frustrated with me though because I keep telling him that they will be here tonight.... but yet he doesn't understand words like "tonight" or "tomorrow". Poor little guy he's really confused! I think he totally looks like PopPop (Greg's dad Tom) and Uncle Tim (Greg's brother) in this picture! More pics to follow of our K-town excursion!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little Adom always looks like Tim. I joked w/ Ethan. Since Adom looks like Tim..When we have a little boy will he look like Greg? haha! =)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I love these looks ... Don't you wonder what he is thinking!?