Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're here!

So we're here in Arlington... we got here last Saturday and the move went smoothly. Adom did really well and we couldn't have done it without Gigi and PopPop. We really like our neighborhood and not to mention our neighbors! haha... for those of you that don't know our neighbors are Dustin and Jessica Cowart, Greg's best friend since forever and Jessica is soon to be my best friend!!! OR ELSE! It's been a smooth transition Adom seems to like it, theres a huge beautiful park right across the street. So it's actually better than having our own yard almost. Greg really likes his job and it's not too bad of a commute for him. I love having a Super Target right down the road, its awesome and I really like their groceries. I miss HEB though they don't have them up here. Well i'll post some pics soon of our apartment and stuff. Kinda overwhelmed with the unpacking thing right now but I got the living room, dining room, and kitchen pretty much unpacked. I'm taking it slowly, what else have I got to do right? I went to a women's bible study with Jessica the other night at her Pastor's house. It was nice to be with other christian gals. We'll be visiting a lot of churches I pray that the Lord leads us to the one he wants us at. Thank you all for your prayers I think we're gonna like it here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have you "back"
Prayers to ya...glad the trip was smooth...bathed in prayer I bet..
Miss ya.. MiMi =^..^=

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous about the Super Target!!! But, I'm happy that you get to go whenever you want!