Thursday, April 24, 2008

The unimportance of being me


I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Kristi (forever ago, sorry)for an all-about-me with a twist. Here are six unimportant things about me, but one is false, can you figure out which one it is?

1. I had a surgery when I was 2 yrs old.
2. I attended Tivy High School.
3. I've broken my arm 5 times.
4. I used to be a horse wrangler.
5. I can't play any musical instruments.
6. I graduated high school 1 semester early.
Oh thats me when I was 3 in the picture. haha! What a goof! Adom definitely has my cheeks!
I'll post the answer in a few days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I know! you didn't got to tivy! =)

~kristi said...

i thought that was Adom and was thinking, man his hair grows FAST! I think it is Tivy too

Anonymous said...

Tivy, baby. Your graduating class was smaller than their chess club.

Anonymous said...

You didn't have surgery?!