Monday, April 28, 2008

Fooled ya!

1. I had a surgery when I was 2 yrs old.
Yes I had surgery it was dental surgery!
2. I attended Tivy High School.
Fooled ya! I attended Tivy High School for 1 day! The first day of my senior year... there were so many people it scared me straight back to Nueces Canyon.
3. I've broken my arm 5 times.
Sad but true... my wrist 3 times and elbow twice all on the same arm. :(
4. I used to be a horse wrangler.
Yes I worked for my Dad one summer on the ranch I grew up on. I took all the tourists on tours of the ranch on horseback and took care of the horses as well.
5. I can't play any musical instruments.
THIS ONES THE LIE! I took 4 years of piano lessons and I played the clarinet for 6 years in school.
6. I graduated high school 1 semester early.
yep I flew the coop when I was 17.

CLARINET
piano

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I was torn between the broken arms and muscical talent! I just forgot to post! haha

Anonymous said...

haha good one Ethan wants to know if Greg knew the answer?

Anonymous said...

BLAST! Darn your sneakiness!

Greg R. said...

I knew all of them, ALL of them....Ethan.