Monday, April 21, 2008

To cut or not to cut

That is the question! I'm trying to decide if I want to cut my hair short again or let it grow out long. When it was short like the first picture I HAD to wear it curly but I really liked it and it was relatively easy to fix. When it is long like in the 2nd picture I had the option of wearing it curly or straight. I really don't know what to do. My hair straightener broke almost a month ago and their too expensive to buy right now so I'm wearing my hair curly everyday anyways. But I like it when its long because I can put it in a ponytail on days I don't feel like fixing it. What should I do? Please help me decide! I opened the comment board so anyone can comment, you don't need a google account to comment on my posts. Thanks everyone!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ben said...

I like it longer the best!

Anonymous said...

I think you should do something totally different and get a bob..that cut is in right now and seems to look good on everyone.

~kristi said...

can't pick, would love to do a ponytail, but i would be too lazy and always wear 1, go with easy, it is summer!!

Mike and Amber Murphy said...

I liked it longer. The short is cute too, but I also like being able to do a pony tail. Your hair is so pretty when long.