Monday, April 27, 2009

Potty Update



We have success people... my baby boy is officially potty trained!

Still wearing the pull ups only because we haven't made the special trip to the store for "big boy underwear".

Most nights he is completely dry when he wakes up and he is always dry after nap time, AND he goes in public restrooms!

So we rented Thomas the Train DVD from the library today for a reward for doing so well.

By the way he has a mild obsession with trains right now.... so right now hes happier than a tornado in a trailer park! (movie line)

Next step is to get him a big boy bed... not sure momma is ready for all this "big boy" stuff :(

4 comments:

Marissa said...

That is so awesome! What a big boy!!! Congrats!

MikeandCharlsie said...

Wow that is great!!! Look at that adorable proud face. Seriously that is a wonderful accomplishment my 5yr old is still in pullups for night time...any tips? It drives me crazy every once in awhile....

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Congrats!! What a big boy!!

A Campbell's Kitchen said...

I'm so glad you are paving the way for me. Not long from now, I'll be writing the same thing!