Monday, April 20, 2009

Potty Time


Excuse me... Little busy here.





Yes Adom is potty training! Hallelujah!

He is doing so well! He went for the first time in the potty last Thursday and went on and off all day Friday. Then Saturday morning him and Greg went to buy him some "big boy pullups" with Cars on them!

This kid amazes me, I thought potty training was going to be such a struggle but he hasn't peed (except for during the night) in his pullup since Saturday. He's almost completely dry when he wakes up in the morning too!

Church was a different story... I think it will take some time for him to be comfortable going potty anywhere but home for a while.

Today we went to the park for 2 hours and as soon as we got home he told me he had to go. His pullup was completely dry. He waited till we got home to go!

I'm one proud momma... in case you couldn't tell :)

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Yeah! What an awesome boy he is!

~kristi said...

yeah Adom!

Amanda said...

When we went to visit my parents last month Ethan experianced potty training with Mel. I was in the shower in the only bathroom and Mel busted through the door yelling I have to pee I have to pee. So my mom had Ethan help him. So Ethan got him to stand on the stool and he started peeing I heard Ethan say you need to learn to aim kid! It was so funny!

annie's mom said...

oh he's gonna love this picture in a few years! Congratulations, what a milestone...smart boy too!

MikeandCharlsie said...

Any updates!!??? :)