Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tag

I was tagged my my SIL Amanda...



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags I hate wrapping!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial because of allergies
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving preferably or when we get a chance.
4. When do you take the tree down? Until Greg begs me to take it down.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes but I always end up regretting it... it's so rich!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got a beautiful babydoll carriage when I was around 7 or 8( I wonder whatever happened to that)
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Adom and Verna
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes my Dad got us the Willow Tree collection I LOVE it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm gonna try to mail some this year :)
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know
12.Favorite Christmas Movie? Of course theres Christmas Story... You'll shoot your eye out! And Miracle on 34th Street.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I tell myself I'm gonna do shopping early every year but I always end up shopping at the last minute...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably but nothing big
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fried Turkey and my moms turkey dressing
16. Lights on the tree? white and multicolored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock among many...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? home on Christmas morning then go see family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Uh, Rudolph, Blitzen, Conor.....
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star! Adom helped put it on this year!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My parents always let me open 1 on Christmas Eve then the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People going nuts at malls!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have little wooden carved piano ornament that my Grandfather carved, its very special.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My Uncle always brought over Ribeye Steaks! Yum!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A digital camera that I can carry in my purse :)

Merry Christmas!

I tag Lisa & Marissa!

No comments: