Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Who Knew?!


A healthy diet and excercise is all you need to do to get back into shape! Psh, ya right!
That's what I thought anyways! I was like your kidding me, all I have to do is go to the gym at least 3 times a week and eat better than I was?!
The gym part has been great I LOVE going and so does Adom! The excercise makes me feel 10 times better than I did before. And as for "dieting" I really haven't been... just eating healthier and teaching myself to stop eating when I'm full (portion control).
So results? Drum roll please......... I've lost 8 lbs and I've lost 5% of my over all body fat in one month! I'll hopefully know how many inches I've lost over all by Friday. My goal is to lose another 12 lbs then i'll set a new goal after that. I'm sure you all desperately wanted to know all this information... sorry. I'm just excited that I'm seeing results!
Thanks for reading and God Bless!

3 comments:

Greg R. said...

This calls for ice creeeeaaaaaaammmm!!!!!......oh sorry.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Yeah! Congrats on weight loss!!

Anonymous said...

Go Colleen Go GO Colleen! =)