Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Just a quick shout out to all the beautiful, terrific, wonderful mommas out there! Happy Mother's Day!

I am very blessed to have a mother that is also one of my best friends and a mother-in-law whom I can same the same about!

Greg and Adom got me a two year subscription for Texas Highways magazine! Yay! I've been wanting that for a really long time :)

Watch out all you Texas German, Bluebonnet, Dutch, Pioneer, & Christmas fests (not to mention flea markets) here we come ;)



Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust

4 comments:

~kristi said...

Happy Mother's Day! What neat gift idea

Marissa said...

Happy Mother's Day! Miss you guys!

annie's mom said...

belated happy mother's day to you! You are an inspiration to all young mothers...and older moms like me...blessings.

JJthe1st said...

I so enjoyed hearing your voice today! You are a wonderful mama you beautiful thing!