Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Botanical Gardens in the Spring

My Dad and Barbara came up to spend the weekend with us here in Fort Worth for Memorial Day weekend. We took them to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens! It was beautiful and there was a nice cool breeze so it was a very pleasant day and it was soooo beautiful!
But judging from the picture of me with Adom, girlfriend seriously needs a tan! Yikes!

We had a wonderful weekend and I can honestly say that the gardens are my favorite place to visit in the fall AND in the spring :)








3 comments:

Marissa said...

Man Adom gets bigger and bigger every time I see him! I love his haircut (and style!) great job!! Can't wait to see you guys! We should be up in July I will email with more specific dates!!

Amanda said...

Adom is growing up to be a very handsome boy!

Love, Aunt Mandy

annie's mom said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so grown up...especially with that nice haircut. I love that botanical gardens...now they have music every weekend, and ends with fireworks! Have fun!
Miss you guys,
Lisa