Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Past week

So I know I haven't been posting a whole lot lately... thats because I keep forgetting to take my camera anywhere! I'm going to try and get better about that :)

So no pictures but heres what we've been up to... Last night we had dinner with our friends Jeff and Kelli Gossmann. They were in town for the night and we had a blast with them. We had dinner then went and cruised the mall haha. It was so great to see them! Adom and their son Gabe played and laughed all evening. Dang I can't believe neither one of us had a camera :(

This past weekend we met up with some friends and watched the fireworks. It was great! Although Adom was terrified the first 5 minutes he eventually gave in and laid on my lap and watched as we all ooohed and aaahhed. Then Saturday we met my Dad and his friend Barbara (AKA Babs) in Waco and spent a wonderful day with them stuffing our faces with cajun food and napping at her house.

I think we wore Adom completely out! He unfortunately suffers from allergies like the rest of us and they really got to him over the weekend but I think hes finally recovering. And on top of all that we took the beloved pacifier (AKA mimi) away for good :( He's done really well without it, he asks about it once in a while but we just tell him it's "broken" haha!

To add to my suffering, I bought my baby boy his first potty last week! Hes getting so big so quick! He's not using the potty yet, I just wanted him to get used to seeing it around :) He is such an easy kid I'm hoping potty training will be as easy as everything else has been. But I'm not holding my breath!

We're also awaiting the arrival of our good friends, Ryan and Marissa Neal's baby girl Emery Joy. We can't wait to meet her! I guessed she would arrive TODAY so we'll see if I was right!

Oh and we were just informed that someone put an offer on our house in Kerrville! So please be praying that everything works out and we can sell our house! Wow this turned out to be a long post, sorry. Please check out our family web album for updated pictures! The link is to the right on this page :) God Bless and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

~kristi said...

yes, praying for the sale of the house!! cute family pic!