Friday, June 19, 2009

Growin' Up

My good friend Jodi took these beautiful pictures while we were visiting in Kerrville this last time.

Adom is growing up so fast! I can't believe he'll be 3 years old next month. Why does it go by so stinkin' fast?!

We've been pretty busy here in Fort Worth lately, we've really started to get a lot more involved with our church and it's awesome the things that God is doing in our lives!

God has truly answered my prayers for new friendships :) It's wonderful.

Fort Worth is feeling like home more and more everyday :)





4 comments:

Marissa said...

Those are great pics!!! I agree time does go by incredibly too fast!! Glad to hear things are go so well in Ft. Worth! Love ya!

~kristi said...

so handsome! So, glad to hear Fort Worth sweet Fort Worth!!

annie's mom said...

I can't believe he is almost 3 either...remember way back when he would cry the whole time he was in the nursery? I tried not to get a complex...ha! Ft Worth is such a wonderful place to live, I'm so glad you are finding a home there. Give all our James Ave. friends a big hello from Lisa, Brandt and Annie!

JJthe1st said...

He is so handsome! I am so happy for you that things are moving forward. Love you.