Monday, March 3, 2008

Here goes it!

So, whats this blog stuff all about anyways? A way for people to be nosy without being caught? Or for people to brag about their day to day life through the wonderful world wide web? I'll take both please! It's great!

Now where to start...? For those of you that haven't heard, Greg, Adom, and I are moving to Fort Worth T.X. Big news I know! Some days I'm scared stiff other days I embrace the adventure! It'll be wonderful because we truly feel that this is what the Lord wants for us.

On the other hand I've grown to love Kerrville and the people here. Oh woe is me, confusion is an emotion of the enemy! And he will not rule over me!

You'll come to realize I tend to think out loud... sorry for my randomness in advance.

Well I'll explain more about our move soon. I'll also try to post pictures often. I'm off to clean the neverending mess that is lovingly called "Home".

1 comment:

trichards77 said...

Big changes are hard, there is a grieving process to go through where you leave some things but also begin new things. It's tough but you guys can do it, I have faith!